Should I get medical attention?

Seek medical care if you are injured in any way. If you have any doubt whatsoever about the nature of your injuries, immediately go to the emergency room. You are not trained to self-diagnose. Even if you simply feel aches and pains, you should report it immediately to your medical doctor or other health care provider. Also, it is common for someone with injuries to begin experiencing pain for the first time a few days after the accident. There are legitimate medical reasons for this. At a minimum, you should call your doctor or another health care provider for help in deciding what your needs may be. Auto insurance may pay for some or all of your medical care bills. In any event, if you have an individual health insurance policy or health insurance through your or your spouse’s employer, you will be insured for injuries the policy covers.